Tuesday, May 13, 2014

UPDATE: Rocky Mountain High School

INCOMING UPDATE...

So, six applications, three interviews, and one job offer later... I was offered the job at Rocky Mountain High School! I know that it is only a semester, so I hope that I'm not "shooting" myself in the foot by accepting it. I just really enjoyed the interview, liked the other business teachers there, and looking forward to a good experience. Moving forward, I plan to stay positive and see this as an opportunity for growing my teaching experience. After all, it is another challenge along this crazy journey...

I'm making the arrangements to get paperwork and schedules set up now. It looks like I'll be starting some training in June, and then I have to start back to school in August before the other teachers start.

GO LOBOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment